Thursday, March 31, 2016

Birding and Nature Diary @Horsley Hills

 

Life feels like blessing,when you wake up to the chirping of birds(not alram clocks)and sensation of fresh air which clear all your worries of mind & heart.

IMG_9381

I’m yet to overcome from the chirping of birds which enjoyed for two days.Although I was late to bed(say by 4am partying under moonlight has its own charm) during vacation ,still it was so much excitement to get up by 6am.And delighted to share my pictures ,I was really lucky  to get good clicks in the morning of BIRDS.So here I comes with my clicks and bird list.

I feel proud and overjoyed to add three new additions to my current birding list-

StarFirst one is Indian Treepie,initially I had impression that there is Coucal around because of her coop coop sound …later I could figure it out ,when I saw and luckily could click it too.I hope to get better zooming lens for closer shots.

IMG_9460

Indian Treepie

StarSecond ofcourse is reward of the trip(because Treepie I have seen earlier,but failed to click it)- Indian Pitta which is vibrant colorful bird,I got to see in the early hours of day.It was very smooth click without any struggle.

IMG_9886

Indian Pitta

 

StarThird one is…

IMG_9496

Verdict Flycatcher-Again far away shot…guess some big zooming lens required.

 

 Rest of Birds

IMG_9969

Red vented Bulbul

IMG_9963

Plain Prinia

 

IMG_9642

Bushchat Male

 

IMG_9608

Jungle Babbler-Lots of babblers were around.

 

IMG_9519

Red whiskered Bulbul

IMG_9535

Sunbird

 

IMG_9571

Oriental White Eye

 

IMG_9959

Magpie Robin

In total saw three Hoopoe but not a single shot..Sad smile

 

For me travel is now synonyms with birding.

 

Sunset Beauty

 

There is no doubt that hill stations are one best places to witness Sunset and sunrise,wrapped with those

special vibes of day.

2016-03-303

 

Magic of Spring Collection-

2016-03-304

 

 

Hope you had great time enjoying nature’s beauty.

Thank you.

 

Cheers

Ashu

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...